Experienced Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer
• Former Prosecuting Attorney (District Attorney)
• Over 20+ years of experience in the practice of criminal law
• Handled 1000's of Drug and DWI cases
• Selected by Envy Magazine as their Favorite DWI Lawyer
• Recognized by H Texas Magazine as one of Houston’s Top Lawyers
• 9.0 Superb Rating from AVVO
• Member of the Texas Criminal Lawyer’s Association
• Member of the Harris County Criminal Lawyer's Association
READ CLIENT REVIEWS AT:
PLEASE use your right to REMAIN SILENT
- The police officer is doing his job, he is not your friend. The cop is looking for the evidence needed to convict you of a crime.
- It is legal for the police to lie to you during the course of their investigation.
- The officer will use anything that you say against you when it comes to prosecuting you for a crime, and the cops are experts at twisting your words.
- You are not going to talk your way out of trouble, so do yourself a favor and request a lawyer and then just stay silent.