/Drug-Crime-Blog/2015/January/Distribution-of-Marijuana.aspxHouston Drug Crimes Attorney

Have you been charged with a drug crime in Houston?

If you have been arrested in Houston, Texas, for PCS/POM, then you need a good drug crimes lawyer who cares as much about the best possible outcome to your case as you do, and one who will fight to protect your rights. I am Houston PCS/POM attorney Mark A. Morasch, and I have more than 20+ years of experience as a criminal defense attorney and prosecutor. Anyone can make a mistake.

Do not lose your future because of a single error in judgment. Contact me to learn how I can help.

Understanding PCS/POM Consequences in Texas

If you have been arrested for PCS/POM in Texas, there are several things that you need to know about the consequences:

  • If you pay a fine or take time served, that is just the same as going to jail or prison it is a final conviction that will always be on your record.
  • After completing Deferred Adjudication probation, your record can be sealed by filing a Petition for Non-Disclosure.
  • A PCS/POM deferred adjudication or conviction cannot be expunged from your record.
  • Your driver's license can be suspended if you are sentenced to time served, pay a fine, or go to jail or prison.
  • In Harris County, there is a pretrial diversion program which is available only if you pass the very restrictive screening process, then after a year of probation your case is dismissed and you have no conviction for PCS/POM, and your driver's license will not be suspended because there was no conviction.
  • You will be ineligible to receive Student Loans or Grants if convicted of PCS/POM

My law firm can assist with the following:

Get the Help You Need 24/7 from a Houston Drug Possession Defense Lawyer

To learn about your legal options following a drug arrest, call 713-468-9333 (713-got-Weed) or e-mail my office for a response the next business day. I offer payment plans and accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express.

Contact Mark Morasch Today

I Aggressively Defend The Rights Of The Accused Throughout The State Of Texas

Send My Information