Houston Drug Crimes Attorney
Have you been charged with a drug crime in Houston?
If you have been arrested in Houston, Texas, for PCS/POM, then you need
a good criminal defense lawyer who cares as much about the best possible
outcome to your case as you do, and one who will fight to protect your rights.
I am Houston PCS/POM attorney Mark A. Morasch, and I have
more than 20+ years of experience as a criminal defense attorney and prosecutor. Anyone can make a mistake.
Do not lose your future because of a single error in judgment.
Contact me to learn how I can help.
Understanding PCS/POM Consequences in Texas
If you have been arrested for PCS/POM in Texas, there are several things
that you need to know about the consequences:
- If you pay a fine or take time served, that is just the same as going to
jail or prison it is a final conviction that will always be on your record.
- After completing Deferred Adjudication probation, your record can be sealed
by filing a Petition for Non-Disclosure.
- A PCS/POM deferred adjudication or conviction cannot be expunged from your record.
- Your driver's license can be suspended if you are sentenced to time
served, pay a fine, or go to jail or prison.
- In Harris County, there is a pretrial diversion program which is available
only if you pass the very restrictive screening process, then after a
year of probation your case is dismissed and you have no conviction for
PCS/POM, and your driver's license will not be suspended because there
was no conviction.
- You will be ineligible to receive Student Loans or Grants if convicted
My law firm can assist with the following:
Possession of Marijuana (POM)
- Marijuana Distribution
- Marijuana Delivery
- Marijuana Trafficking
- Marijuana Cultivating
- Marijuana Growing
Possession of a Controlled Substance (PCS)
- Cocaine Possession
- Methamphetamine Possession
- Ecstasy Possession
- Distribution of a Controlled Substance
- Cocaine Distribution
- Methamphetamine Distribution
- Ecstasy Distribution
- Manufacturing of a Controlled Substance
- Manufacturing Methamphetamine
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Cocaine Delivery
- Methamphetamine Delivery
- Ecstasy Delivery
- Drug Trafficking
- Cocaine Trafficking
- Methamphetamine Trafficking
- Ecstasy Trafficking
- Prescription Fraud
- Drug Paraphernalia
Get the Help You Need 24/7 from a Houston Drug Possession Defense Attorney
To learn about your legal options following a drug arrest, call
713-468-9333 (713-got-Weed) or
e-mail my office for a response the next business day. I offer payment plans and accept
Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express.