I represent clients charged with all Texas drug charges, including:
When you have been arrested for a drug charge then you need to hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer who can provide the best legal defense for you.
If you have been arrested for PCS/POM in Texas, there are several things that you need to know about the consequences:
- If you pay a fine or take time served, that is just the same as going to jail or prison it is a final conviction that will always be on your record.
- After completing Deferred Adjudication probation, your record can be sealed by filing a Petition for Non-Disclosure.
- A PCS/POM deferred adjudication or conviction cannot be expunged from your record.
- Your driver's license can be suspended if you are sentenced to time served, pay a fine, or go to jail or prison.
- In Harris County, there is a pretrial diversion program which is available only if you pass the very restrictive screening process, then after a year of probation your case is dismissed and you have no conviction for PCS/POM, and your driver's license will not be suspended because there was no conviction.
- You will be ineligible to receive Student Loans or Grants if convicted of PCS/POM
|Generic or Chemical Name||Brand or Common Name||Penalty Group (PG)||Statute|
|Tetrahydrocannabinol||THC Wax and Oil||PG-2||481.103(a)(1)|
|Cannabinol||CBN Wax and Oil||PG-2-A||481.1031(b)(3)|
|Human Growth Hormone||HGH||PG-3||481.104(a)(9)|